A pen tablet is a computer input device that allows the user to handwrite or draw on the device using a stylus or pen. Pen tablets are often used for graphic design, illustration, and photo editing.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best pen tablet for video editing that will win your heart.
10 Best Pen Tablet For Video Editing You Should Consider In 2022
- XENCELABS Quick Keys: The Xencelabs Quick Keys enables artists to incorporate shortcut keys into their regular workflow through an easy-to-use interface. Compatible with current, or near current, macOS, Windows, or Linux operating system. You will need to download and install the Xencelabs Driver to your computer. Includes Kensington NANO Security Slot.
- Easy to Use: You can use the Quick Keys wired or wirelessly to a computer. A USB cable and a wireless dongle are included with your Quick Keys. Quick Keys is operational while being charged.
- 40 Customizable Shortcuts: A dial with four settings that will allow you to perform actions (like zoom in or zoom out) with accuracy. Left-handed or right-handed, wireless or wired, with 5 sets of 8 keys, that allows up to 40 programmable functions per application.
- OLED Display: The Quick Keys OLED display and physical dial makes it easy to remember which keys are assigned to which shortcut, and the programmable color ring indicates which function you’re currently using. Display brightness can be adjusted.
- Application Shortcuts: We provide several popular design application shortcuts, or you can customize to your own workflow. Switch between key groups within an application (sketching, coloring, and editing). Custom settings on the Quick Keys can be exported, named, and imported per application.
- Powerful Customization: A set of 18 buttons and one dial can be assigned individually or in mutiple combination to your favorite shortcuts of keyboards or mouse to achieve different operations, such as zooming in and out, adjusting brush size. The dial also can display radial menu of tools to do things faster and easily. With all of the shortcuts at your fingertips, the creative process will be more productive and enjoyable.
- Upgraded V15 Driver: Huion driver has upgraded to V15, which optimizes the user interface and allows you to setup different shortcuts regarding to the requirement of different softwares. KD100 is predefined with a set of common shortcuts by default, so you can enjoy your creative journey with it right out of the box without installing driver.
- Wireless Connection: KD100 supports wireless connection via a USB receiver, providing you a more flexible workspace. Built-in 1200mAh battery ensures continuous working for about 100 hours. It has 4 soft rubbers on the back keeping it stable on the desk/display and not moving with ease.
- Ergonomic Design: 115g in weight and 5.7x3.6x0.4inch in dimension, Huion mini keydial KD100 is light and handy for carrying out. Streamlined and ergonomic rectangle shape enable to reduce the fatigue of high-intensity creative work and control easily with one hand. It is also user-friendly for both right-handed and left-handed.
- Creative add-on Tools: It is perfectly designed for image and video editing softwares like Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, SAI, Premiere and After Effects,etc, and it is compatible with Windows and MacOS. You can use it alongside with mouse, keyboards, graphics tablets, PC, Mac, laptops and Surface Pro, etc, helping you to create in an intuitive way.
- [Battery -free Stylus]---The pen adopts the most advanced passive technology at present, no need to charge or replace the battery, so it's always ready whenever you want to create art,avoiding trouble of battery leakage and low power.
- [8192 Levels Pen Pressure]---The pen features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, helps you to draw thicker or thinner lines depending on how hard you push on the pen. It makes lines smoother and more natural, allowing you to capture ideas faster and easier.
- [High Performance]--Working Area:10 x 6.25 inches (255*159mm);Pressure Sensitivity: 8192 levels; Pen Touch Resolution:5080 LPI; Report Rate:233PPS; Sensing Height:10mm
- [1 Touch Ring+1 Round Key+10 Hot-keys]---The touch ring could be programmed for canvas zooming, brush adjusting and page scrolling ( zoom in/out and roll ). The round key designed to shift function among zooming canvas, adjusting brush, and scrolling page. 10 customizable shortcut keys allow more quick access to most commonly used functions.
- [ OS Compatibility]--Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 or above ; Mac OS 10.12 or above ; Android 6.0 or above. Drawing software compatibility: M10K PRO can works well with free programs like gimp, firealpaca, krita , medibang, etc. Or paid programs like: Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, adobe premiere, adobe after effect, sai version 2, clip studio paint, corel paintshop pro 2020, Corel Paintshop Pro etc.
- 【WIDE HARDWARE & SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY】The TourBox creative console operates with all Mac and Windows programs that rely on keyboard shortcuts, such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere-edit and Premiere-color, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Clip Studio Paint, Camera Raw, Capture One Pro, Paint Tool SAI, you name it!
- 【POWERFUL CUSTOMIZABLE BUTTONS】With only 11 buttons and 3 rotary ones, the TourBox procreate keyboard comes with over a hundred input methods. In-depth design for various application scenarios whether it is brush control, image control, parameter adjust, or tool switching, immerse yourself into the creation and increase the productivity by 40%!
- 【EYE-FREE ONE-HAND CONTROL】Its compact size and button layout allow full control using one hand. All buttons and knobs are different in shape and are super easy to recognize and memorized so that users don’t have to look down searching for buttons. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you can quickly and easily master it.
- 【EXTENSIVELY CUSTOM CONSOLE】TourBox is much more than a shortcut keyboard with its powerful Console developed by TourBox Tech.: 1. Tons of exclusive built-in features. 2. Auto-switch: Allows you to manage multiple presets and automatically switch to the corresponding preset. 3. Macro command: Configurable actions include keyboard shortcuts, mouse action, delay, text input, file and folder opening, and link directing. 4. TourMenu: Store over 10 actions under 1 single button.
- 【FINE MANUFACTURING】Skin-friendly materials and comfortable to hold. Tightly selected manufacturing process and ergonomic design let it fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. With 200,000 times of durability tests, it is not an electronic toy, but a real tool for creators. The right weight makes it stable and not move with ease, allowing you to operate confidently.
- APP FEATURES:
- - more than 20 brushes
- - doodle on canvas or photo
- - intuitive brush picker and color picker
- - pinch to zoom in and zoom out
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Threinen-Pendarvis, Cher (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 270 Pages - 09/14/2013 (Publication Date) - Peachpit Pr (Publisher)
- Stable Bluetooth 5.0 Connection：you can easily connect the KD200 digital drawing tablet to your Mac, PC or Android devices wirelessly with the built-in Bluetooth 5.0 technology, offering a strong connection up to 33ft and clutter-free workspace. The high-efficiency battery enables you to enjoy the continuous creating for 18 hours minimum with only 1.2 hours charging time.
- Productive Keyboard Design: Huion Inspiroy Keydial KD200 is a innovative graphics tablet and keypad combos. The keyboard is designed with 23 standard keys you use the most on Windows and Mac to give you instant access to your favourite shortcuts, so that you’ll experience hassle-free and efficient work with this pen tablet. Also, the ergonomic wrist rest can reduce the fatigue of high-intensity creative work.
- Dial and 5 Customized press keys: besides, KD200 is also equiped with a dial for zooming in/out, adjusting brush size and 5 user-defined press keys to streamline work and boost work effecient. 8.9x5.6inch working area and paper-like matte surface brings you the most natural and comfortable drawing experience.
- Huion PenTech 3.0: powered by the new Huion PenTech 3.0, the battery-free pen PW517 is ultra responsive to every pen movement with amazing accuracy and control. Along with ±60° Tilt function and 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, you’ll feel like using a real pen. Slim and lightweight design makes KD200 is easy to carry so you can use it at home, on the go, or at your favourite cafe.
- Great Compatibility: Huion KD200 can work seamlessly with devices running Windows 7 or higher, MacOS 10.12 or higher and Android 6.0 or higher, and It is well compatible with most creative softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, SAI etc. KD200 drawing tablet is a powerful creativity tool for a variety of scenarios like hybird teaching and learning, working from home, web conferencing, etc.
- Certified Works with Chromebook: Wacom is the only drawing tablet that is certified to work with Chromebook for students, teachers and creators, Intuos is simple to use and set-up for any project
- Customize Your Creative Process: The 4 ExpressKeys on the tablet are customizable to fit your style so you can program your favorite keyboard shortcuts and unlock your process and creativity
- Natural Pen Experience: The included ergonomic EMR 4096 pressure sensitive battery-free pen is light, responsive and easy to control; it feels like you are writing on paper
- Perfect Tablet for Software: One by Wacom is a versatile choice for students, artists, and educators with its portability and compatibility. Use with Mac OS and Windows, and is certified Chromebook
- Wacom is the Global Leader in Drawing Tablet and Displays: For over 40 years in pen display and tablet market, you can trust that Wacom to help you bring your vision, ideas and creativity to life
- Apple Pencil features the precision, responsiveness, and natural fluidity of a traditional writing instrument and the versatility to become so much more.
- With Apple Pencil, you can turn iPad into your notepad, canvas, or just about anything else you can imagine.
- Pad Air (3rd generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad (6th, 7th, 8th and 9th generations), iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (1st and 2nd generations), iPad Pro 10.5‑inch and iPad Pro 9.7‑inch
- Apple iOS 8; 9.7-Inch Retina Display; 2048x1536 Resolution
- A8X Chip with 64-bit Architecture; M8 Motion Coprocessor
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac): 16 GB Capacity: 2GB RAM
- 8 MP iSight Camera; FaceTime HD Camera - Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life
What To Look For Choosing The Best Pen Tablet For Video Editing
Before choosing a pen tablet for video editing, you should take the following considerations into account.
A pen tablet for video editing is a great way to stay connected to your computer while you’re on the go, and they offer up some great features when it comes to using them. The first feature of note is that they have a number of input methods including syncing with your phone, and the pen can be used as a notepad as well. They also come with Psychology Today levels of stipulation which helps make sure that they’re not being used for anything else other than writing in the future. Finally, they also come with a warranty, which is high-quality given the price point.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use A Drawing Tablet For Video Editing?
Yes, a drawing tablet can be used for video editing.
Can You Use A Wacom For Video Editing?
Yes, Wacom can be used for video editing.
What Is An Editing Pen?
An editing pen is a tool used in cinema and television that allows quick and simple editing of media.
Which Brand Is Best For Pen Tablet?
When you buy a pen tablet, it depends on the type and size of the pen tablet you want to buy. If you are buying a pen table pen tablet, the best brand to buy is from Pen Industry. If you are buying a pen tablet for use as a phone or paperless office, then the best brand to buy is from the industry’s leaders in the business, such as from Apple or Microsoft.
When it comes to writing about pen tablets, there are several types that go for video editing and other professional uses. Two of these options are the Apple iPad and the Amazon Kindle. The Apple iPad is a tablet computer that people use to watch videos, and then make changes or additions to those videos on the go. The Amazon Kindle is a pen tablet that people can use to write articles or read books.