Home automation (HA) is the residential extension of building automation. It is a term used for the control and automation of home appliances and systems. Home automation typically refers to the control of lighting, heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), and security systems in a residence from a single mobile device or computer.
Which Are The Best Android Tablet For Home Automation From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Top 10 Best Android Tablet For Home Automation You Should Go For In 2022
- Fast and responsive - powerful octa-core processor and 3 GB RAM. 50% more RAM than previous generation.
- Long-lasting 12-hour battery and 32 or 64 GB internal storage. Add up to 1 TB with microSD (sold separately).
- Brighter display - Vivid 10.1" 1080p Full HD display is 10% brighter than previous generation, with more than 2 million pixels.
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported. Subscription for some apps required).
- Stay connected - Download apps like Zoom, or ask Alexa to make video calls to friends and family.
- 8" HD display, 2X the storage (32 or 64 GB of internal storage and up to 1 TB with microSD card) + 2 GB RAM. 10th generation (2020 release).
- All-day battery life - Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music.
- Now with USB-C for easier charging. Fully charges in under 5 hours (with included cable + adapter).
- 30% faster thanks to the new 2.0 GHz quad-core processor.
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use.
- Scale up your greatest conversations. Smart video calling on your TV brings your favorite people, larger-than-life, into your living room
- Share the room. Perfect for group calls. Portal TV captures your whole room so everyone is in view without jostling for position.
- Watch together, wherever. Binge your favorite Facebook Watch content on calls with friends or family like they're in the room with you.
- Call anyone, anywhere. Use Messenger, WhatsApp, Zoom and more to connect with friends and family—even if they don’t have a Portal devices.
- A more natural connection. Smart Camera adjusts automatically so you can move freely and stay in frame, while Smart Sound ensures you can be heard clearly.
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Certified for Humans - Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—it's actually simple.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use—plug in, open the Alexa app, and get started in minutes.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- Run over 60 different servers from your device!
- Over 70 protocols available!
- 16 network tools available!
- Example servers: FTP, SSH, WebDAV, MySQL, PHP, Git, and more!
- English (Publication Language)
- [New Patented Stick-No Drifting Ever] GuliKit is the first wireless controller with hall sensor joystick. New Patented Electromagnetic Stick without any drift. Exclusive FPS mode, 100% No Dead Zone. Solving the general painpoint of joystick, and is comprehensively ahead of other mainstream gamepad. Very sensitive and smooth thumbsticks, supported stick sensitivity adjustment. The best alternative switch controller compatible with Nintendo Switch/ Switch OLED, Windows PC, Android IOS and macOS.
- [Smart Auto Pilot Gaming] With special Al Key, this wireless controller allows to learn and record your operations (Max.10 minutes) and then it will auto run with hands free. This is perfect for any time consuming repeated or quick actions. One-keys setup for unique gaming skills and more playing ways. New Patented Button, Excellent Conductive Rubber Feel, 50 million Times of Ultra-Long Life, Anti-Stuck, Anti-Disconnection.
- [Advanced Motion Sense Assist on PC] Built-in dual vibration motors, Kingkong 2 Pro controller support rumble intensity adjustment (four-level vibration adjustment, the lowest level is no vibration). It gives you a good game immersion not only to motion sensing video games, but also to those games with no original motion sense, especially FPS games on Windows PC. With six axis gyroscope, it can detect the tilt of the controller and react quickly, making switch motion-sensing games more fun.
- [Customizable Gamepad] Quick interchange of A-B X-Y for both semi-auto and auto rapid fire; Support Switch console wake-up; Support vibration adjustment; Support wired/wireless connection; Support to connect Amiibo; Adjustable ZR,ZL Analog Button Sensitivity UP by 600%; All setups done just on controller, no App & software needed. A True Multi-platforms Controller.
- [Enjoy Your Games] With the high speed wireless connection, you can enjoy the games with no delay. Run for up to 25 hours on a full charge without interruption(Test under mode of wireless connection and automatic continuous shooting) Almost no power consumption for standby. This switch pro controller will shuts down in case of no button action in 10 minutes. Super intelligent.
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available Ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Experience superior streaming with the stunning 2K resolution (2000 x 1200) and 11-inch TDDI IPS display on this Android tablet
- Find a deeper connection with all the songs, stories, and shows you love with Dolby Atmos over four speakers on the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus
- Experience less lag while gaming or browsing via the MediaTek Helio G90T Tab Octa-Core processor with up to 2.05GHz
- Multitask seamlessly with 4GB with 128GB memory; Android 11 operating system
- Do more while you're away from home – the Tab P11 Plus runs on up to 15 hours of streaming time on a single battery charge, plus it connects wirelessly via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- See and speak with visitors with Two-Way Talk and HD Video
- Arm and disarm your Ring system
- Control Ring Smart Lights
- Manage Amazon Key deliveries and garage door access
- Get real-time crime and safety alerts from your neighbors
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Android Tablet For Home Automation
Before choosing a android tablet for home automation, you should take the following considerations into account.
A android tablet for home automation is always a good choice, as it can help you control your home property from your phone or computer. The following features will help you choose the perfect android tablet for you:
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Best Tablet Dashboard For Home Automation?
The best tablet dashboard for home automation is one that offers space to keep all of one’s devices, or one that offers enough space to store all of one’s devices but not so much that it takes upmuch space on the computer screen.
How Do I Use My Tablet As A Smart Home Control?
To use your tablet as a smart home control, first make sure that it has the necessary software installed. Once it has been installed,chedge out the power cord and wire them into the\/architecture of your house.’ Next, plug in the devices that you want to control andtrust the app to control them automatically. For example, if you want to control a TV, agent, or car, you would open the app and type in the command ‘theresa.tv=’ and press enter.
Can You Use A Tablet As A Smart Hub?
Yes, a tablet can be used as a smart hub.
Which Tablet Is Best For Home Use?
The best tablet for home use is the Amazon Kindle. It has a great user interface, is comfortable to use, and can be edited easily.
If you’re looking for an android tablet that can handle home automation, then the Google Nexus S is probably the best option. It’s available now and can be found from most online retailer deals.